Skip to content
- Surface: Smooth
- Color: Grey & Blue
- Size: 45 x 14.5 cm / 18'' x 6'
- Package includes: 1 x 45 cm Yoga Foam Roller
- Package Weight: 0.281 kg (0.62 lb.)
- Package Size: 1 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm (0.39 in x 0.39 in x 0.39 in)
- After the warm-up exercises to do yoga column.
- The site of the soft tissue on the bottom of the column you want to relax.
- Gently roll the column body, the muscles need to be trained to train.
- The column moved slowly from the center to the extremities of the body.
- If you find body parts in the column pain, maintaining that part of the action until relax.
- Note tight little movement or parts.
- Rolling several times in every part of the shaft, until you feel relaxed. Sometimes there may be some discomfort.
- Ensure that the shaft in the soft tissue area, rather than directly on the bone or particular.
- The first time the use of the foam roller is shorter, 15 minutes is sufficient.
- In the beginning, after a period of time to rest for a while exercising.
- After the workout drink plenty of water, just as the same after a body massage.
- If desired, a few weeks after the training time can be increased.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh